New Patient Portal Now Available!
Lawrence Pediatrics has partnered with InteliChart to deliver a patient portal that offers parents convenient 24/7 access to your child's clinical data. It also offers:
- Secure messaging between the parent/guardian or patient and the practice
- Ability for the parent/guardian or patient to easily request appointments, medication refills, and referrals
- Ability for the parent/guardian or patient to be notified of and view upcoming appointments
- Ability to request and receive documents such as daycare/school forms
- Ability to print off immunization records
- Link to Instamed for payments and doxy.me for telehealth appointments
- Access to health education materials provided by the practice
- Coming soon: ability to self-schedule flu vaccine appointments
Call the office at 785-856-9090 to get your InteliChart PIN for sign up. The current patient portal will end by 09/30/2020.
Click to view a video on the new patient portal: https://youtu.be/GaGwKPlqFQs
If you've already been given a PIN, click the New Patient Portal tab to be directed to InteliChart.
All access to Electronic Medical Records is provided on secure pages that are controlled through passwords known only to the parent and appropriate staff. To protect the privacy of your records, from this point forward, all data communication between your computer and our server is encrypted. You can verify the encryption status by looking for a lock icon in the status area of your web browser.
This Patient Portal is provided by Lawrence Pediatrics, P.A. for the exclusive use of its patients and authorized parents, legal guardians, and other caregivers. By logging in, you attest that you are a member of one of the aforementioned groups and will use any confidential medical information that is disclosed to you only for its intended purposes. Any other use is strictly forbidden. If you believe that the security of your account has been compromised, please notify us immediately so we can reset your credentials.