Lawrence Pediatrics offers parents the ability to securely view their child’s medical record, scheduled well child exams, and communicate with our office via InteliChart on-line patient portal.
Using the patient portal, parents can:
- View / download their children's medical records including visit history, immunizations, and growth charts
- View upcoming appointments and self schedule certain appointment types
- Send non-urgent messages to the office securely
- Request daycare forms, referrals, medication refills, etc
- View billing statements and make account payments via InstaMed integration
Secure messaging can be a valuable tool but it does have certain risks. This form will explain those risks and the conditions for participation in the portal.
How the portal works: The portal uses encryption to keep unauthorized persons from reading any part of the transmission of information. Secure portal messages and health information can only be accessed by someone who knows the correct username and password to log onto the portal site.
Protecting your health information: Using a secure website prevents unauthorized parties from being able to access or read portal messages while they are in transmission. Each parent will need to set up their own separate parent portal account and add their children to each parent portal account. Keeping portal messages secure depends on you keeping your username and password secure. If you share your password with others, your information is not secure. If you think someone knows your password, you should change it. We do not share your email or other information with anyone else without your permission.
Response time: We try to respond to messages and requests within 1 business day. If you do not receive a response within two business days, please call our office. DO NOT USE PORTAL FOR EMERGENT OR URGENT HEALTH CARE NEEDS!
- Register: If you HAVE A PIN sent from the office via email or text and need to register for a new account.
- Register: If you DO NOT HAVE A PIN but received an automated email with a link to request a pin.
- How to self schedule appointments
- How to view / download the patient clinical summary
- How to View-Download-Print your vaccine records
- How to View-Download-Print Documents sent by the practice
- OP Patient Portal Parent Experience: Patient Portal (English) Video