Welcome to Our Practice
TELEHEALTH IS NOW AVAILABLE! Ask your nurse for more information LAWRENCEPEDS.DOXY.ME/CLINICNURSE
NO WALK-IN CLINIC BEGINNING MONDAY, MARCH 23RD, 2020 UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
ALL PATIENTS MUST CHECK IN CURBSIDE TO BE ESCORTED INTO THE BUILDING, WEAR A MASK, AND LIMIT THE NUMBER OF PEOPLE ATTENDING AN APPOINTMENT. FURTHER DETAILS CAN BE VIEWED ON OUR COVID-19 UPDATES PAGE.
Lawrence Pediatrics, established November 2011 in Lawrence, KS, believes in complete preventive care and healing for children from birth to the age of 21. We advocate partnership in patient care with our parents and focus on education and empowerment. We practice evidence-based medicine and follow the guidelines established by the American Academy of Pediatrics, including those concerning immunizations. Our mission is to provide comprehensive pediatric care for your child’s lifelong health.
• Complete care for infants, children, and adolescents
• Neonatal care, including breastfeeding education and support
• Routine well child care
• Preventive care and immunizations
• Treatment of childhood illnesses
• Developmental screening, vision, and hearing tests
• Certified lactation education