Welcome to Our Practice
TELEHEALTH IS NOW AVAILABLE! PLEASE CALL THE OFFICE TO SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT.
NO WALK-IN CLINIC BEGINNING MONDAY, MARCH 23RD, 2020 UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
To our patients regarding the current Coronavirus outbreak:
The Coronavirus outbreak is a serious health emergency. While it appears to be mostly sparing children, we are critical to slowing the spread and protecting our elderly and medically fragile folks. To this end, we have initiated the following changes:
1. We will see well check-ups only in the morning after walk-in, and we will see all sick appointments in the afternoon. If your child has an appointment for a check-up but is sick, please consider rescheduling this appointment.
2. We will make every effort to room our patients very quickly. Please have your ID and insurance card in hand before coming into the office waiting room to expedite that process.
3. Coronavirus symptoms are identical to other virus symptoms, and THERE ARE CURRENTLY NO TESTS AVAILABLE FOR OUTPATIENT CLINICS to diagnose the virus. Please do not call or come in expecting to have a diagnosis. We cannot tell you if your child has or does not have this virus at this time. Also, suppliers are not able to get masks, so our small supply will be used vary sparingly. **See above for number to call if you feel you have symptoms of Coronavirus.
4. We have removed all books and toys to prevent any viral spread. Please bring your own books or toys to keep your child occupied in case there is a wait.
5. We ask that if your child has a cold, but is otherwise fine, to please stay home.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation in this very historic time. We will continually evaluate and adjust these changes as needed.
Lawrence Pediatrics, established November 2011 in Lawrence, KS, believes in complete preventive care and healing for children from birth to the age of 21. We advocate partnership in patient care with our parents and focus on education and empowerment. We practice evidence-based medicine and follow the guidelines established by the American Academy of Pediatrics, including those concerning immunizations. Our mission is to provide comprehensive pediatric care for your child’s lifelong health.
• Complete care for infants, children, and adolescents
• Neonatal care, including breastfeeding education and support
• Routine well child care
• Preventive care and immunizations
• Treatment of childhood illnesses
• Developmental screening, vision, and hearing tests
• International travel medicine